Tail on round, butterfly, western, completely peeled and deveined...
5000 - 6000 shrimps /h
50 Set/Sets per Month
Packaging & Delivery
1 - 3
To be negotiated
Hot sale HLSO EZ PND Vannamei Argentine red shrimp prawns peeling deveining machine, peeler machine
Model 60: These systems are our most popular and the most versatile peeling systems anywhere.
They peel all kinds of shrimps:
tail-on western style,
tail-on 2-4/2-5 segment,
completely peeled and deveined,
peeled deveined and split.
Shrimp Peeling systems process fresh or previously frozen raw headless shrimp at uniform rates.
Each model 60 peeling station operates at 6000 or 5,000 shrimps per hour. The slower speed is recommended for tail-on style processing.
Shrimp size, and peeling volume requirements:
The size of the shrimp most typically peeled. The quantity of shrimp to be peeled, and the number of operating hours per week are the key factors that determine the size system that is needed.
As shown in the productivity table below, the larger the average size of shrimp to be peeled, the fewer peeling stations needed.
Processors operating two or three shifts per day, rather than a single shift, can process the same quantity of shrimp with a smaller system.
Input of raw headless shrimp in pounds per hour
No. per lb.
Peeling station speed
6,000 per hour
5,000 per hour
Because of modular design and construction, shrimp peeling systems can be installed inline or in-pairs-which ever best fits the available space. shrimp Peeling systems enable you to process more shrimp in a given area than any other peeling method.
How Shrimp Processing Works?
1. A small clamp picks up a shrimp from a plastic tray.
2. The shrimp is carried through a centering guide as a large clamp closes with a firm grip on the shell.
3. If tail-on processing is selected, the body shell is broken from the tail segment.
4. The large clamp carries the shrimp through a patented cutter and guides system that precisely splits the shell.
5. A pair of brushes removes the vein.
6. A fork enters the shrimp meat, pulling it gently and cleanly from the shell.
7. The shell is then discharged at a different location.
8. After peeling, visual inspection and minor handwork complete the process.
Payment terms: T/T, L/C, Western Union
1. Q: Are you a factory or trading company?
A: We are factory.
2. Q: Where is your factory located? How can I visit there?
A: Our factory is located in Qingdao City, China. You can fly to Qingdao Airport, then we will take you up. You are warmly welcome to visit us!
Why Choose US?
1. We are China Leading Factory for producing food machineries with 9 years experiences.
2. Alibaba Assessed 7 years Gold Supplier.
3. Inspected by the Inspection Institution of CE.
4. 100% Inspection Before Shipping.
5. Best Quality & Best Service with Competitive price.
6. One year Warranty, longlife technical support and maintenance service.
How to Contact US?
Send your Inquiry Details in the Below, Click "Send Now". Or contact Helen directly, my business card is at the end of this page.
Please feel free to contact me at any time, with any questions.